Just like food and historical artifacts, London is known for its distinct shopping areas and some streets. It depends on the specialties and the themes. Starting from the luxurious goods in Mayfair to the funky items in Covent Garden, there are so many places, you can work on.
If you want to enjoy the fascinating world of shopping in London, then you should enter these 10 names of shopping centers, listed below:
1. Oxford Street: This is nothing less than heart of shopping in London, with more than 300 shops. Starting from landmark stores to designer outfits, options are many. It is even the home to legendary Selfridges with some department stores like Debenhams and John Lewis.
2. Regent Street and Jermyn Street: A perfect and elegant shopping street, here will come across some mid-priced fashionable items, from the city’s old and famous shops. Some examples are Liberty, Hamleys and The Apple Store.
3. Bond Street and Mayfair: Whether you have any money to burn or want to enjoy the rich design of designer apparel, this place has it all. These places are ideal for some Hollywood stars, and you will come home to some big names like Louis Vuitton, Burberry and Tiffany & Co., over here.
4. Westfield: This arena houses two significant shopping malls, which comprise of Next, Debenhams, House of Fraser and Marks & Spencer. Get hold of some luxurious brands over here, like All Saints, Jimmy Choo, and what not!
5. Carnaby Street: This street is the birthplace of cultural and fashion revolution, during Carnaby Street, Swinging 60s and other 13 surrounding streets. You will come home to 70 independent bars and restaurants, and more than 150 brands.
6. Covent Garden: For rare sweets, gift items, hip fashion and even handmade jewelries, this place will be there. You can get along with the streetwear along with some funky cosmetics over here only.
7. King’s Road: This place is a perfect mix of unique labels, boutiques, high street staples and some designer shops. Additionally, the restaurants and cafes, add more to it.
8. Knightsbridge: Thanks to the illustrious department stores and shops, this place is just amazing. There are some latest minute trends over here.
9. Savile Row: In case, you are looking for handmade suits to any old-fashioned craft, this place is best.
10. Notting Hill: For small and unique shops, this place is best. Here, you can enjoy some pocket friendly products.
11. Hamleys: Hamleys is the finest toys in the world. it offer a High class service, whether you shop at one of our flagship stores or via our website. Fast, and reliable .you can Experience the magic of Hamleys. This well known store has seven floors with the latest toys, computer games, traditional teddies and many more for children's fun, this World-renowned, multistorey toy shop demonstrations and elaborate displays for the children's fun in London.if you ever visit london with your children, you never miss the chance of visiting Hamleys.
Shopping in London is a great idea, only when you have pre-set your budget. You will receive everything from cost-effective items to luxurious brands.
Q - Where can i reclaim my sales tax 20% levied on my goods and services purchesed in London?