Entertainment and leisure does not need to be an expensive adventure in a city like London. There are many websites which offer you free entry to more than fifty attractions and events. In central London you can explore pubs, theater, opera, live music and dance. London offers recreational trips and cultural events which are mostly free to attend. The entertainment population of London reaches to 10 million individuals who spend far more on leisure and entertainment than on food.
Travelers can enjoy to their fullest in London.
• Theaters and Musicals –There are many musicals that play in London west end and it’s known for its fantastic musicals in both west end and off-west end. Tourist take keen interest in musicals such as Les Miserables at The Queen’s Theater, Matilda-The Musical at The Cambridge Theater, Stomp at The Ambassador’s Theater, Thriller – live at The Lyric Theater and many more.
• Nature and Parks – Approximately 31% of London area is covered with lush green nature. Regent's Park in central London, Hampstead Heath in the north and Richmond Park in the west are some of the main attractions. London’s famous Botanical Gardens in Kew are most visited every year despite of an expensive entry fees. Apart from that, Cycling in London is both recreational and a way to get around London. Some of the parks have built new cycling tracks that are constantly hovered by bike enthusiast and fitness freaks.
• Pubs and Clubs – London is known for its scintillating nightlife. Most pubs in London, particularly the local one stay open till late nights according to the newly introduced law. Some of the local pubs also host standup comedy, live music and singing. Covent Garden and Leicester Square holds some of the city’s best clubs and music bars. Soho offers more electric mix of stylish and classy bars. People from upper class in London prefer these private member clubs in West End. Shoreditch and Dalston in East End offer you London’s most excessive and exciting nightlife.
• London Events – All year round London host many events, mostly which are free to attend. When spring knocks on London doors, events like London marathon and Oxford and Cambridge boat race takes place. When city’s weather warms up in May, various flower shows are witnessed by the tourists along with other open air events.
• Music and Operas – London has a vibrant taste in music which seems to please all. This city is the home to some of the major jazz bars, orchestras, rock and roll bars, and operas. This city also puts forward some of the best operas in some paradigmatic venues Royal Opera House and London Coliseum.These opera houses host some of the classic revivals and they are performed by some of the best artist from the world.
• Sports and Races – From All England Championships at Wimbledon to Horse Racing at Royal Ascot, London has it all. One can opt for rowing at one of many London’s canal or can watch cricket at Lord’s.
An extraordinary array of entertainment options in London always mesmerize the travelers from all over the world, which result in more people visiting London every year and making it one of the best happening place.