Your kids are a bunch of energy, and you have so many places in London, to guide their energy in the right path. If you want your kids to enjoy their trip over here, then you should work on the top 15 places, which you must visit with your little ones.
1. HMS Belfast: Let your child be a part of WW2 warship, which is the largest one under the name HMS Belfast.
2. Bank of England Museum: This place is the best way to teach your children the value of money.
3. The British Museum: Your child will enjoy the pre-historic item along with the ones, in modern times, after a trip to the British Museum.
4. The Geffrye: Let your child explore the beauty of English Interior with Geffrye Museum, along with the herb garden, working as bonus points.
5. London Transport Museum: If you kids love cars, then this museum has more than 80 vehicles to mesmerize them.
6. Museum of London: Let your kid know about London’s past through this amazing experience! From Roman’s rule to 21st century changes, they need to learn everything.
7. Museum of London Docklands: Here, the children will come to learn about history of River Thames, and venture the 19th century Sailor town.
8. Shrek’s Adventure: Get along with the fascinating characters of Shrek, in his adventure land. This is going to be one hilarious journey for you and your kids!
9. Chessington World of Adventures: For some adhrenaline rush, this theme park is best, with rollercoasters, rides and even dodgems.
10. Logoland Windsor: This can be your kid’s golden opportunity to sail with the Viking pirates or even uncover the truth behind Pharaoh’s treasures.
11. London Dungeon: It might be a little bit scary, but this 90-minute ride is just perfect for both children and adults, alike.
12. KidZania: This is a perfect place to let your kid’s imagination run like a free bird, with 60 different jobs for them to choose.
13. London Bridge: Get to understand the magnificent history of London Bridge, one of the most famous names for ages now.
14. Warner Bros studio: Let your child relive those shots, which they have seen in those famous children movies.
15. Thorpe Park: It is going to be a thrilling experience with amazing collection of rollercoasters.
You should get along with the opening and closing time first, before you take your kids out for a gala time! Some rides might cost you few pennies, so be cautious about that.