London drew tourists from various corners of globe, which makes it an exciting city, blasting with expectation and energy. If you want a quick break, then day trips are best. Let’s start with some amazing day trips, which can soothe your mind and relax your nerves.
1. Stonehenge tours: Traveling from London to Stonehenge will hardly take a day. You can enjoy other sites along this tour, like Oxford, Cities of Bath and Windsor.
2. Windsor: For a perfect weekend break, this trip is awesome. It will be a short train journey.
3. Bath: This trip will take one day, where you can enjoy the fascinating beauty of Roman city of bath.
4. Oxford: Enjoy the historical university Town, Oxford, within one day, along with Ashmolean Museum and Bodleian Library, as added bonuses.
5. The Cotswolds: Enjoy the picturesque beauty of undulating green hills and countryside villages, which can be gathered in this one day trip to the Cotswolds.
6. Stratford upon Avon: this is going to be just a day trip, which will help you to enjoy the mysterious beauty of Shakespeare country. You can enjoy the open bus tour, over here.
7. Leeds Castle: This is a one day proper London trip, which comprises of castles and palaces. From Segway tours to Go ape treetop, you can enjoy some amazing activities, over here.
8. Canterbury: In this day trip, you will be a part of Kent and enjoy the beauty of green countryside.
9. Warwick Castle: Just a ride for couple of hours, you can easily be a part of landscaped gardens, scary dungeons and more, while a trip to Warwick Castle.
10. Salisbury: This is another single day break, where you can enjoy the beauty of this ancient town with its 800 years old Salisbury Cathedral.
All these trips, as mentioned above, are for one day. If you start early in the morning, you can come back home, at night. You can rent a car, which is the easiest way to reach to your destination. Or you can even procure help from your traveling and tourist guide, for some better response.
Some tips and advices:
To find more about these tours, you should consult the traveling guide. Get their numbers from online search, and look for their credentials, before joining hands with them. You must pre-set a budget plan, and try to go for the day trips, falling with the said budget plans. Keep some cash in your hand for safety!