Staying in London always does not mean that you have to hook up with the 5-star or 2-star rated hotels. You might be going through a tight budget schedule, and staying in London for weeks, means you have to cut short the stay rates. Well, when the hotel is out of your list, you can welcome B&B, in your kitty.
Amazing B&B for you:
Let’s chalk down some of the best bed and breakfasts, hovering all over London. You will find at least some favorite names, in this list:
• Windsor House Hotel: Situated in central London, this B&B comprises of finest interior and clean surrounding. It further has family and double rooms, in case; you have to accommodate a larger group.
• European Hotel: This is another friendly example of B&B, which is just a 2 minutes’ walk from the King’s Cross St Pancras Station.
• Ealing Green Bed and Breakfast: This B&B is located in a historical setting, with easy transportation service. Now, reaching central London is not a daunting task!
• The Gate House: Privately owned, this B&B is situated adjacent to The Forest Gate Inn. Here, the stay will not just be cost-effective, but cozy, at the same time.
Choose the best deal:
Other than the names mentioned above, London even has Parkwood at Marble Arch, Barry House Hotel, AT HOME B AND B and Oakwood Bed and Breakfast Heathrow, as some of the other examples of B&B. Well, before you choose anyone of these places, be sure of some points.
• You need to choose the best B&B without any hidden cost. For that, you need to go through the brochure first.
• Let’s just give a call at the official number, and know everything about that particular center, before investing any money.
A little bit of precaution can help you in a long run. So, go by the points, and enjoy a cost-effective stay in London.