Are you in love with art and modernized add to it? If the answer is yes, then the arts and exhibitions in London can prove to be a great option for you. There are so many important ways, which will help you to enjoy art, and get it straight from the lists, mentioned below:
· Strange and Familiar: This art is for those, who want to capture the daily lives in photos, and give them a completely new meaning.
· Vogue 100: Explore the world of fashion at its best with this fashion photographer’s journey. It is the journey of the famous magazine; the Vogue.
· Botticelli And Treasures From The Hamilton Collection: This artistic exhibition is all about rare manuscripts and drawings, which are combined to present a unique section of art.
· Paul Strand: Enjoy the fascinating world of 20th century photography and film through this exhibition, where you will be a part of Tracey Emin and Caravaggio.
· Duct Flowers: It’s time for you to enjoy the beauty of flowers in a completely new manner. How? Well, this exhibition is here to answer your questions.
· Sharon Hayes: This section is the perfect amalgamation of Sharon Hayes’s solo with some provocative questions, making it a must watch for all. What was the life of people before internet came into scene? Get to know more about it, from this exhibition.
· Emotional Supply Chains: This exhibition is about video communication, cat memes and what not, that internet has gifted us.
· R Crumb: Mingle the beauty of Art and Beauty through this exhibition, which is the brainchild of Robert Crumb.
· In the Age of Giorgione: In this section, you will get in touch with the beauty of old master paintings, mingled with the rare work of renaissance painters, collaborated into one masterpiece.
· Delacroix and the Rise of Modern Art: You will be a part of love, sex, war and death, after you have come across this amazing exhibition. From the revolutions to massacres, the paintings captured it all.
Art and exhibition walk hand in hand, and you will come across some of the best experiences over here, in London. Well, before you catch up with any of these exhibitions, there are some points to jot down. You need to be aware of the exhibitions, likely to ask for some entrance fees. If there is any, then how much is it? You need to be there on time, if you don’t want to miss out the fun.