Left baggage service can be found on each terminal at Heathrow airport. Those Baggage items can be stored for a few hours or up to 90 days. All of these luggage items are checked with security, x-ray screening and random hand searches.
This baggage storage facility is offered by Excess Baggage Company. Apart from that, baggage storage can be booked in advance.
• £6 is charged if the luggage is stored in between 0 to 2 hours.
• £11 is charged if the luggage is stored in between 2 to 24 hours.
• Charge £18.50 for the baggage items which are stored in between 24 to 48 hours.
• Charge £26 in between 48 to 72 hours.
• Additional £5 is charged for each hour after 72 hours.
There are baggage storage companies outside the Heathrow airport.
In terminal 2, left baggage service can be found on arrivals in ground floor. It is opened from 05:00 to 23:00.
Arrivals in ground floor. It is opened in 05:00 to 23:00.
In terminal 4, arrivals, mezzanine level in ground floor, west end of arrivals hall have these facility. It is opened from 05:00 to 23:00.
Arrivals in ground floor and it is opened between 05:00 to 23:00.
Check in counters
Check-in counter can be found on Top floor.
Check-in counter is in ground floor of terminal 3.
First floor of the terminal 4 has check-in counter.
Check-in counter can be found on top floor.
With the booking check-in instructions are also received to the passengers.
Handy tips for first time flyers
If someone is new to the flight, Airport parking shop assists in providing many tips.
Hand luggage restrictions
It is advisable to know hand luggage restrictions before get into the airport.
• Sharp items over 6 cm are not allowed to take into the aircraft.
• Slingshots, pool cues, Sports Bats, Non-Medical use needles, hammers, Nails or Screwdrivers are also prohibited to take.
• Gases, poisons,oxidizers, hazardousand corrosives like chemical materials are prohibited to take.
• Mercury containing instruments are also not allowed to bring.
• Flammable items are also strictly prohibited.
When you come to the conveyor, the trays you have provided should be kept the bags, liquids and electrical items you have. Apart from that the scarves jackets like loose clothing should also be kept. Then you have to be ready for removing the shoes, belts and jewelers you have worn.